The Junk Box not only has 30+ years of experience in junk removal and recycling but also in witnessing lives unfold. This means we are often called to help manage the overwhelmingly difficult and stressful task families have of clearing out an estate in relation to the passing of, or relocation of, a loved one. Another scenario in which we have also been considered helpful is a strained separation or divorce, when things just have to go!
We recognize the myriad of emotions that arise from a life change and we remain sensitive and compassionate to each individual situation. We remain a professional, non-judgmental, and trustworthy source of support to you, helping make the tough task of separating and sorting through personal estate materials and otherwise, less onerous on you physically and emotionally! This will free you up to focus on some of the other important and pressing time-sensitive matters specific to your situation!
Where Should you Start?
Here are some steps and things to consider when you feel at a loss:
- Contact us and let us know your situation/circumstance. Have a desired date of clean out in mind.
- Consider what you would like to keep and what you would like to sell, donate to local charity or to simply have us haul away, sort, and recycle. With your input and feedback, we can tailor the work you need done, keeping your most treasured, precious items and memorabilia safe and protected.
- If your time allows, we can refer you to an appraiser that can help with the sale of unwanted valuables, such as, furniture, paintings, china, etc.
- Whether you are local or from out of town without local contacts, we will work with your schedule and your time line. We work easily and flexibly with trustees, estate-planners, and executors. We can offer an extensive list and range of referrals to aid in a smooth transition. Other referrals we offer are: moving companies, painters, cleaners, and realtors.
- When we arrive, we do a walk through with you or your representative. We offer a firm price on the work to be done so there are no surprises at the end.
- We provide you with a written receipt for your records and our business card for ease of reference.
We have tips for the sale of property: Call Dale, your local junk removal expert! 250-658-3944