Getting rid of your unwanted furniture is a bulky and often heavy undertaking. Tables always need disassembling and couches sometimes hide a hundred pounds of metal masquerading as a hide-a-bed under the cushions. Other times, fitting couches through doorways resembles some kind of skill-testing contortionist puzzle.
Leave all that to us. Our virtuoso junk removal ninjas will have your furniture in our truck before you can say supercalifragilistic, well, you know…
We also recycle as much as we possibly can. The landfill is the absolute last place that we want this stuff to end up. It often does, but we will do whatever it takes to re-home or repurpose all the furniture that we haul.
Here are just a few of the common items that we can take off of your hands.
- Kitchen tables and chairs
- Complete bedroom suites including dressers, beds, armoires, mirrors, nightstands, bedside drawers, you name it
- Couches, sofabeds, sectionals, armchairs, and recliners
- Coffee tables, end tables, chests, and ottomans
- TV stands and entertainment cabinets
- Bookshelves, sideboards, and cabinets
- And all the other things that we can think of right now, we haul that too!